CJT V6 Premium WordPress Plugin
Wipeout Media is pleased to welcome you to CJT V6 – the best scripts and styles development plugin for WordPress. This plugin will give you the tools to easily and safely extend the functionality and appearance of your website.
Why not check it out now:
CJT V6 Addons
An extension plugin for CJT V6
Click for: Code Auto Completion for CJT V6
CJT Free Community Edition
Who is this plugin for?
The CJT plugin was created to help website authors write their own code. Basically, if you love writing code, then you will love CJT. Designed and developed from the ground-up, CJT will suit novice users to seasoned website developers alike. You can also use it as a training tool, and learn step-by-step how to write and apply scripts yourself! In fact, you will find useful script examples on the CJT website.
Have you ever thought?
Wouldn’t it be great to have an easy way to plug your code into a WordPress installation without having to know how to create a WordPress plugin OR having to modify files through FTP, etc?
How nice it would be if you could simply add code that works with WordPress internal code without hacking away at core files?
How about a nice simple way to change the appearance of a page or post in your WordPress website?
What about a means to organise your scripts and blocks of code in a simple web interface?
How can CJT help you?
- The CJT plugin allows you to contribute to your WordPress installation code via a simple web interface. You can modify and extend the functionality and appearance of your website by writing code directly into CJT code blocks.
- Each code block represents a script (or block of code) that can apply/execute/output to a specific location (e.g. pages, posts, categories, etc) as defined in the Assignment Panel.
- The Auxiliary tab provides more ‘assignment’ options. Things like WordPress common requests such as: 404 Error, Tag, Archive, Entire website, Front-end, Dashboard Backend, and a number of others.
- You can create multiple code blocks, assign them to the same requests or different requests.
- Manage all of your code blocks through a single webpage using Ajax requests. No need to refresh your pages for any operation you need to make.
- Changing the blocks order (via block dragging) allows you to specify what code block is used first. This way later blocks are overridden by higher-order code blocks.
- By Deactivating code blocks, you can disable a code block from running. Using this feature is handy to test the behaviour you expected your block to make without changing a blocks properties (i.e. code, assigned requests).
- All code blocks can have a unique name, which is ideal for organising and remembering the purpose of your block.
- Output location is the location/point/hook for the block code to run. CJT now only supports two hook points – Header and Footer, which outputs code block in the page header – exactly before the closing HTML ‘head’ tag OR in the page footer – just before the end of the ‘body’ tag.
- Integrating with ACE Editor! CJT proudly and perfectly integrates the ACE Editor and it is a dream to use while writing code for its smooth response, high performance and syntax highlighting.
- We have included a number of tools for batch processing like: ‘Delete All Empty Blocks’, ‘Delete All’, ‘Activate All’, ‘Deactivate All’, ‘Revert State’.
- Individual code block Revisions can be saved. Also, you can entirely save all of your code blocks with the Backups feature.
- full code template management system
- insert, create, save, edit and delete code templates
- add titles to code template and blocks
- reuse code via code templates drop-down list
- add code to header or footer
- add extra code blocks as needed
- default CSS/JS declarations
- simple and easy UI
- page/post nav icons for page preview
- multilingual support
- reorder, minimise & maximise blocks
- jQuery Cycle and jQuery Easing included
- ability to Backup and Restore blocks data
The video above has been uploaded in HD and if you have a fast connection, it would be beneficial to take advantage of the higher resolution. Simply click the cog icon, which appears when you play the video and select ’720p HD’ or click the square icon in the corner to enable full-screen mode.
- Modifying template code
- Header and Footer hooks support: Select in which hook to output CSS/JS code
- Blocks can be reordered
- Blocks can be named
- New icons and improved UI
- Multilingual support: Only English translation is shipped with this version
- Style overriding: Blocks order allow later blocks styles to override former blocks
- Embedded Scripts: Embedded WordPress or Scripts that shipped out with CJToolbox Plugin by just checking them
- Backup and Restore blocks data
- Bug Fix: New blocks not toggling unless the page is refreshed
- Bug Fix: CSS/JS template extra slashes problem
- Bug Fix: Block deletion issues
- Bug Fix: Code is not applied to the URL list except the last URL
- Bug Fix: Cannot use string offset as array error
- Bug Fix: Invalid argument supplied foreach() error
- Minor fixes
- Several minor updates and refinements
- HELLO! Base Version
We hope you enjoy using our new WordPress plugin with your development work. We do plan on developing it further with some awesomely cool updates in the near future – so stay tuned!!!
If you do enjoy this plugin and not only find it useful, but appreciate the huge amount of work that has gone into creating it, you can certainly support us by spreading the word about our plugin.
We would also love to hear your thoughts on our plugin. How has it helped you? How did you find using it? And – is there anything that could make it better? Please drop us a comment below, and thanks again for your support!
Wipeout Media Team